Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Embroidery floss...

Over the years I've had various methods for storing my embroidery floss. My most recent was a blue multi-drawer box that was intended to hold screws. I've used it for about 4 years, actually, so I feel pretty callous just putting it aside. However, the little drawers simply don't hold all the floss I need for them to hold!

I decided to buy some new sectioned craft organizers when JoAnn had them for 50% off recently... Check it out...


Unfortunately, I didn't buy enough of them, so this is the coffee table in my office (where I do most of my embroidery, sitting on my "nap-couch"):


And of course, I haven't even started sorting the box of vintage floss I bought a couple of weeks ago, or the other vintage floss I have sitting in my "embroidery fabric" box....


I'm trying to keep it all together and easily visible, though. I'm tired of having to open little drawers every time I need a new color!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is simply nailed it. The way he carried out the direct approach doesn’t need the reader to think what’s the article is all about. Embroidery Fonts

    ReplyDelete