Monday, June 21, 2010

Finished products and new projects...


Finished Lyndsie's "B" monogram towel and mailed it this morning...

On to a slew of pin up girl towels... Here's #1, ALMOST finished. I just need to iron it and hem the edges. I like using the huck toweling because of the quality, but hemming is probably the most boring sewing you can do... Fold, iron, fold iron, feed through machine. Repeat. *zzzzzzzzz*



I did all of the detail on her clothing in a black-outlined satin stitch, and it turned out really nice. I also did a girl holding a paint palette, but I haven't photographed that one yet.

I'm working on this Petty style girl now... I will probably finish her tomorrow.


There's my pink embroidery hoop again. I think I'm going to use purple and blue for this girl's outfit and hat... I was leaning towards orange, but I did a girl in orange not all that long ago.

And yes, you are correct... I embroider a lot.

1 comment:

  1. New approaches needed for implementation of new operating procedure. It actually increases your work efficiency. This article actually helps me out. Flowers Embroidery Designs

    ReplyDelete