Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blog Redesign!

You may have noticed a few changes to the look of my blog. I changed the font, background template, background colors, layout, width, arrangement of add-ons, and more. I'm definitely not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel pretty good about the current look!

The lovely banner at the top features my work, but was not created by me. I recently purchased a new banner for my Etsy shop from WinchesterLambourne, and decided to buy a blog banner that coordinates. Her banners are a steal right now, only sale for only $10, so I definitely recommend getting one (or two).

I decided to go with a blue theme because blue doesn't strain the eyes and it coordinate well with the blue in the banner images. Also, blue supposedly is an archetype for calm and peace, which I definitely feel when I embroider!






1 comment: